There are several different reasons to consider the services of a nutritionist – the number one being that making changes to your diet and lifestyle can be hard and sometimes we just need some objective support to get us on the right track. Other things you could consider when hiring a Registered Holistic Nutritionist include:
- I offer you a non-judgmental environment where we can discuss where you are coming from and where you would like to be
- I focus on whole body wellness with the goal of achieving unity of the mind, body, and spirit
- I create a custom action plan based on your specific health goals and individual needs – no cookie-cutter food guides here!
- I stay on top of current nutritional research to offer you the most accurate information regarding healthy diets and lifestyle, and I am continuously seeking new avenues to further my education and experience in the field
- Whether you have been diagnosed with a specific health condition or are just concerned about your family history, I am trained to design a food and lifestyle program that will help reduce your risks and keep your body in tip-top shape
- Already working with a health care practitioner? I respect that there are boundaries to the services I can provide (I am not a physician after all) and will offer you the support and encouragement you need to seek help from all the necessary channels
- I want to help you realize that you have the power to heal your body!